UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant eejlny
Participant

petalinux error mm2s_introut port is not connected

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have been carefully the instructions in the SDSoC environment platform development guide v2017.1 in page 33.

I am trying to use petalinux to create linux boot files.

I export the HDF using a Vivado project created by SDSoC as requested after correct Vivado implementation.

I then use the HDF with petalinux-config and then I use also petalinux-config kernel to set the APF drivers etc.

When I get to petalinux-build I get an error:

ERROR: dm_0: mm2s_introut port is not connected
| ERROR: [Hsi 55-1545] Problem running tcl command ::sw_axi_dma::generate : ERROR: dm_0: mm2s_introut port is not connected

If I open the Vivado project it is true that dm_0 has the interrupt port not connected but this is generated by SDSoC and it is valid. 

I guess this should be a warning instead of an error based on previous discussions I have seen on the forums but I do not know how to handle it. Could someone please advise me what can I do ? I have seen the same problem with petalinux 2017.1 and 2017.2

Thanks,

ERROR: dm_0: mm2s_introut port is not connected
| ERROR: [Hsi 55-1545] Problem running tcl command ::sw_axi_dma::generate : ERROR: dm_0: mm2s_introut port is not connected

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: petalinux error mm2s_introut port is not connected

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Participant eejlny
Participant

Jump to solution

Thanks, that work around helps.

I do not want to use the interrupt ports since the design is generated by SDSoC and they are not used so I can edit the Vivado project after SDSoC and connect the interrupt lines to the available concat and implement and export. That way Petalinux does not complaint about unconnected interrupt lines.  

0 Kudos