UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

petalinux error

I used to generate only brought petalinux Ethernet system, but when I assign IP addresses, it found that can't find the device.TBZ43OO7SIUEZTZLNO[1EMQ.jpg

When I use the SDK's own LWip cases to test, found that Ethernet can be connected.PV{3${G8QI)NKKB@K8HEFL6.png

at the same time I also found the Ethernet in the device tree. This problem bothering me for a long time, who knows what reason is this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: petalinux error

we would need ALOT more info here. 

What does your HW look like? Are you using Zynq GEM, are you using AXI Ethernet?

GMII, RGMII, SGMII? ECT

Are you using a development board? Which one. If using a development board, have you tried the BSP for this board.

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Re: petalinux error

Thanks for your answer,I am using my company produces its own development board.And I use the SDK LWip tested my BSP,found it to be no problem.

0 Kudos