Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

petalinux-package --bsp omits U-boot's drivers/core directory

Jump to solution

I recently added the u-boot component to my PetaLinux 2015.2.1 project. After building it, I made a BSP of the project. When that BSP was later used, everything built fine except an error occured during the U-boot build and I discovered that the "components/u-boot/u-boot-plnx/drivers/core" subdirectory was missing, and only that subdirectory. When it was restored from the original project, the build completed successfully.

I can replace the missing subdirectory in the gzip archive extracted from the BSP file, but I don't know how to make a BSP file from the corrected gzip archive. A better solution would be to fix the list that omits that subdirectory, if there is such a list. Help?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

I see that this problem has been corrected somehow in PetaLinux 2015.4. The "components\u-boot\u-boot-plnx\drivers\core" subdirectory is no longer omitted from the BSPs that I make.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

I see that this problem has been corrected somehow in PetaLinux 2015.4. The "components\u-boot\u-boot-plnx\drivers\core" subdirectory is no longer omitted from the BSPs that I make.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos