Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

the problem: embed Uclinux on spartan 3e starter kit

Hi,

i am a beginner ,I want to embed uclinux on my spartan 3e starter kit, but i can't complete the part of building petalinux,and the error shows as fllows:

make[1]: Entering directory '/embeded/petalinux-v0.30-rcl/software/uClinux-2.4.x'

microblaze-uclinux-gcc  -D_KERNEL_ -I/embeded/petalinux-v0.30-rcl/software/uClinux-2.4.x/

include  -Wall  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -01 -g -fno-strict-alising  -fno-commn

-02 -fn0-builtin -DN0_MM -DNO_FPU -D_ELF_ -DAMAGIC_ROM_PTR   -D_linux_  -i/embeded/petalinux-v0.30-rcl/tools/linux-i386/microblaze-uclinux-tools/bin/../lib/gcc/microblaze-uclinux/3.4.1/./include -mno-xl-soft-mul

-mcpu=v  -DKBUILD_BASWNAME=main -c -o init/main.o init/main.c

) is an invaild argument to -mcpu=

make[1]: ***[init/main.o] Error 1

The environment i work with:
developer package:  petalinux-v0.30-rcl.tar.gz
software:               edk 10.1 eval and ise 10.1 eval

And i do this as follows:
Firstly,i build my hardware on my windows xp and copy the project into the $PETALINUX/hardware/user-platforms directory,at the same time i convert auto-config.in into unix file format.
Secondly, i chose petalogix as vendor and chose microblaze-auto as platform,and then config petalinux.
Thirdly,use the petalinux-copy-autoconfig helpder script to propagate the system settings form my hardware project,and then change over to the petalinux-dist,use the command "make dep" and "make", lastly,the error occur.
I am puzzled. One said " A problem is a true problem,only when you can't find the answer via google",and i think the problem i meet is a true problem.
What should i do to solve this problem?
Thanks,

0 Kudos