cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

udc-core: couldn't find an available UDC - added [g1] to list of pending drivers

I'm working with UVC. Following these instructions. Got the an error when I ran the gadget (this tell me to run the gadget and this tells me how to do it)

Here is how I activate the gadget

echo fe200000.dwc3 > UDC

Once I execute this line, I get the following error:

udc-core: couldn't find an available UDC - added [g1] to list of pending drivers

Has anyone run into the problem before? How did you fix it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

I'm having the same issue starting g_serial on a custom board.

udc-core: couldn't find an available UDC - added [g_serial] to list of pending drivers

Can someone provide the required Kernel config options for UDC on zynqmp (dwc3)?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey Xilinx users,

I don't have the same board as you to test, but when I hit the same error message on my Pi Zero (both with ConfigFS and g_serial) I came across this forum post.

For the Pi, it turned out to be I had my device tree overlay misconfigured such that OTG wasn't enabled, and it fixed once I set `dtoverlay=dwc2`. Here's dwc2 for the Pi Zero for reference: https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/blob/rpi-4.9.y/arch/arm/boot/dts/overlays/dwc2-overlay.dts

I would recommend you check the corresponding Zynq device tree and device tree overlay in your kernel configuration. Confirm that it has `dr_mode = "otg";` and is configured appropriately.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos