Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

xen BOOT fail after build with petalinux 2018.2 on the ULTRA96 board

Hi,

I built a Xen image with petalinux 2018.2 and xilinx-ultra96-reva-v2018.2-final.bsp following this steps:

https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/18841783/Building+Xen+Hypervisor+with+Petalinux+2018.1

After I copied the required files to my SD card partitions(BOOT.bin,xen.ub,system.dtb,image,rootfs.cpio.gz.u-boot to BOOT partition and extracted the rootfs.cpio in the rootfs partition). I got NO RESPONSE AT ALL from the board. I'm stuck here for over a month, so please help me ! and thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

What do you mean by no response from the board? Do you atleast see fsbl run? Can you post your boot log here?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi,thank you for your response.

I connected the board via UART and display ports but i see nothing in the terminal even fsbl. I didn't find the boot.log file anywhere as the boot doesn't start at all.

PS: If I copy the Image.ub and BOOT.bin into the boot partition of the SD card, It boots but It's not xen with Linux as Dom0, It's just Linux as I see nothing related to xen when I run dmesg and the /sys/hypervisor/uuid file is missing. I even tried the sd card and initramfs in the Root file system type in the petalinux configuration and then copied the files but It's the same result.

Screenshot from 2019-07-30 10-50-12.png
0 Kudos