UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor freeliver
Visitor

zedboard USB host not work in petalinux2014.2 prebuild

Jump to solution

hi, my zedboard(rev.D)  USB host can work well in the zedboad OOB Design. But I try the Avnet-Digilent-ZedBoard-v2014.2-final.bsp  prebuild in petalinux2014.2 ,the USB HOST cann't work. It can not supply the power to the mouse.

I see  usb host not working in the forums, but it can't solve my problem. I checked the config ,it has been : Device Drivers->USB Support->USB Physical Layer Drivers-->Xilinx Zynq USB OTG dual-role support .

if anyone faced the same problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Visitor freeliver
Visitor

Re: zedboard USB host not work in petalinux2014.2 prebuild

Jump to solution

I changed the  DTS file, and the mouse is ok.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Visitor freeliver
Visitor

Jump to solution

This is my config file in the project/config/linux/configs/kernel/config . I try the prebuild file in the the Avnet-Digilent-ZedBoard-2013.3.bsp, it cann't support the usb mouse.why?

0 Kudos
Visitor freeliver
Visitor

Jump to solution

I changed the  DTS file, and the mouse is ok.

0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

How did you change the DTS file? 

We're trying to bring up a host USB using USBController 1 at 0xe0003000 and have so far been unsuccessful..

Our custom hardware is close to the ZC702 Dev board but since we have 2 Ethernet ports, we need to use the 2nd USB controller since the 2nd ethernet port uses the same MIO lines as the first USB.

Thanks for any suggestions.

- Dave

0 Kudos