UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

AXI IIc XIic_SetStatusHandler

Hi,

I had a microblaze design with peripheral AXI IIC.  In the SDK, I used the example code 

xiic_repeated_start_example.c to try the function of AXI IIC. For interrupt function, C code has three interrupt handles:

static void SendHandler(XIic *InstancePtr);
static void ReceiveHandler(XIic *InstancePtr);
static void StatusHandler(XIic *InstancePtr, int Event);

The SendHandler and ReceiveHandler could be triggered successfully and StatusHandler is never triggered.

I'd like to know the purpose of StatusHandler and what interrupt event will trigger it.

Thanks

B/R

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: AXI IIc XIic_SetStatusHandler

Hi @jerry.yau ,

This Status Handler is called Asynchronously from an interrupt context and indicates that the conditions of the IIC bus changed. This handler should not be called for the application unless an error occurs.

Best Regards
Abhinay PS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos