UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: BRAM Acces to write it from PL and read from PS and compute that data

I can see my memory contents..now..!did a mistake ..mem_contents.pngyou can see 0a3d70a3,and 0e560618,values..in the middle

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

ok...i got ..it Poll means ..reading the address of the AXI GPIO...in Which the DONE signal is provided.and reading that Address through.. SDK..am i right?....if thats the case..can you give one example on how to write 'C' code for AXI gpio...initiazation,control..of signals and so on...

THANKS in advance @ronnywebers 

0 Kudos
Scholar ronnywebers
Scholar

there's a few tutorials that you could go through :

1) Creating a custom IP block in Vivado

this one will learn you a lot, also the SDK side on how to talk to AXI registers (AXI GPIO is just a bunch of registers too). 

this one I just searched on youtube with 'Vivado AXI GPIO', there's probably more of them :

2) Zedboard getting started with VIVADO and SDK Switch Buttons and Led Interfacing with AXI GPIO IP

3) This is a very good tutorial on the Zedboard, but a bit more complicated : https://github.com/Architech-Silica/Zynq-Zedboard-Vivado-Workshop

** kudo if the answer was helpful. Accept as solution if your question is answered **
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Thanks for the quick reply...can u please follow me up on PL part ...which u mentioned to share FSM,TB and RAM.

THANKS @ronnywebers

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

data_wriiten_with_address_no_doutb.pnghere DIN and address..are seen is whereas..dout is 0

0 Kudos
Scholar ronnywebers
Scholar

try to put all signals of the bram on the ILA (we, en, ...), and make sure to inspect the write and read cycles. Is your WE toggling at the right moment, is your EN = '1', is the reset low, ... -> check every signal

** kudo if the answer was helpful. Accept as solution if your question is answered **
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

hi,couldnt see the dout signal...we= 0 and en = 1...but dout is showing as zero...sir ..i knwo the gpio way u justed...is easy..but iam not getting..it..that is the part where i have to implement c code...its showing 32 bit 0 as out...can u suggest me a normal way ..in which i can configure via PL itself.that is use GO,rest as switches..and done as an led ..without use of axi GPIO..please help..the GPIO way..has given me a headache...please help..also..please verify this simulation,ggg.png thanks @ronny webers

0 Kudos
Scholar ronnywebers
Scholar

@sam007 , I think you try to go to fast ... did you go through the tutorials I gave you? Did you do these step by step? I think you first should go through some written out tutorials, that you know will work, try to understand these first, before you try to build something yourself.

the 3 tutorials I gave you are really helpfull, I learned from these before I tried something myself.

I searched on youtube for 'vivado bram simulation', and found for example these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDw3MEoQF9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGvYkA87W20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfpE81yMBwQ

these will help you understand how a BRAM works, how to instantiate it, how to simulate it. With Vivado and Verilog, you must start simple, and understand every step. You might think you're going slow then, but it's the only way to learn it. And go for the Verilog book I gave you (Pong P. Chu).

An example of how accesses to an FPGA block RAM (BRAM) configured with different width ports works in both write first and read first mode.
In the last lecture tutorial we had a look at how to create a Block RAM memory interface in Vivado. * Full Vivado Course : http://augmentedstartups.info/xilinx In this lecture we will look at how you simulate the BRAM IP block and test to see if it works. We used VHDL for the top layer from IP ...
Full Vivado Course : http://augmentedstartups.info/xilinx In Xilinx FPGAs, a Block RAM is a dedicated two-port memory containing several kilobits of RAM. The FPGA contains several (or many) of these blocks. Inside of each small logic block is a configurable lookup table. In this video, you will ...
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

hi,should the done,go,and reset..be 32 bit..and should i take create ports for go,reset...fig.png

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

iam sorry ..should i create ports like this!ports.pnggo signal is given to gpio..in which port is taken out and another gpio for reset

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

or just keep it like this..thanks @ronnywebers po.png

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

sir,a favour can you re assess..my FSM code!i want to test it on true dual port block ram...just tell me ..the write and enable in my code...which i have wriiten....is it triggered at the right time? THANKS @ronnywebers 

module FSM_DATA_ADDR_GENERATOR(
input wire SYSCLK,
input wire RESET,
input wire GO,
input wire RESET_SIGNAL,
output wire WE,
output wire EN,
output wire DONE,
output wire [9:0]ADDRESS,
output wire[31:0]DATA_IN
);
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
reg WE_SIG            = 1'b0;
reg EN_SIG            = 1'b0;
reg DONE_SIG          = 1'b0;
reg [9:0]ADDRESS_SIG  = {3'b100,7'b0000000};
reg [31:0]DATA_IN_SIG = 32'h00000000;
reg [1:0]STATE        = 2'b00;
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
parameter IDLE        = 2'b00;
parameter INCREMENT   = 2'b01;
parameter STOP_STATE  = 2'b10;
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
assign WE             = WE_SIG;
assign EN             = EN_SIG;
assign ADDRESS        = ADDRESS_SIG;
assign DONE           = DONE_SIG;
assign DATA_IN        = DATA_IN_SIG;
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
always@(posedge SYSCLK)
 begin
  if(RESET)
   begin
    STATE    <= IDLE;
   end
 else     
  begin
   case(STATE)

IDLE: 
 begin
  if(RESET_SIGNAL == 0)
    STATE    <= INCREMENT;
   else
    begin  
     WE_SIG     <= 1'b1;
    DONE_SIG   <= 1'b0;
    EN_SIG     <= 1'b1;
   ADDRESS_SIG <= {3'b100,7'b0000000};
   DATA_IN_SIG <= 32'h00000000;
        STATE  <= IDLE;
   end 
   end 

INCREMENT:
begin
 begin
   WE_SIG    <= 1'b0;
  EN_SIG     <= 1'b0;
  DONE_SIG   <= 1'b0;
 ADDRESS_SIG <= ADDRESS_SIG + {7'b0000000,3'b100};
 DATA_IN_SIG <= DATA_IN_SIG + 32'h04040404;
      STATE  <= INCREMENT;
      end     
    if(GO == 1)
     STATE   <= STOP_STATE;
    end

STOP_STATE:
 begin
  begin
   WE_SIG    <= 1'b1;
   EN_SIG    <= 1'b1;
   DONE_SIG  <= 1'b1;
  DATA_IN_SIG <= 32'h0a3d70a3;
  ADDRESS_SIG <= {7'b0000000,3'b101};   
   STATE     <= STOP_STATE;  
    end
  if(RESET_SIGNAL == 1)

STATE     <= IDLE;  
  end

default:
 begin  
   WE_SIG    <= 1'b0;
  EN_SIG     <= 1'b0;
 ADDRESS_SIG <= {3'b100,7'b0000000};
 DATA_IN_SIG <= 32'h00000000;
      STATE  <= IDLE;
 end

endcase
 end
end 
endmodule

0 Kudos
Scholar ronnywebers
Scholar

@sam007  it's probably cleaner to use the 'slice' IP in the block diagram to split the 32-bit port of the GPIO into a few separate signals. Note that the 'concat' IP does the inverse of 'slice'. 

about your FSM : please check UG901 - Synthesis first for the recommended coding of an FSM in Verilog. you can find a simple example in chapter 4, under FSM -> fsm_1.vhd

Notice how they don't use 'begin' and 'end' in UG901 ... -> get rid of this first, as IMHO it only pollutes your code and makes it less readable. Also try to use proper indentation, it's important to avoid mistakes. Use either all spaces or all tabs to indent, that probably helps alignment in a code snippet in a forum post.

Also notice in the fsm example that there is no 'default' section in that example template, they define all the output signals in every state. I guess a default state is legal in Verilog, but as they don't use it in the example template, I would start without one.. try to stay close to the UG901 recommended way of coding. 

Also notice that you don't define your output signals during a reset -> again, take a look at UG901 ... 

always@(posedge SYSCLK)
 begin
  if(RESET)
   begin
    STATE    <= IDLE;
------------------> define all your outputs here too !!! <------------------------
   end
 else     
  begin
   case(STATE)

also try to use easy readable 'data' and 'address values' during test / simulation, like for example somewhere you use 'h0a3d70a3' -> I'd use 'h11223344' or 'h12345678' or something more readable in the simulator.

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

everything is fine apart from the fact that at start of dout ..i get x...what is that ..iam not able to figure..out..maybe memory should be initialized to some value!!!!but through text file i tried...it is showing as unknown..only in the first read...iam getting that issue...after that data in dout is valid...attched the waveform

THANKS @ronnywebers beq.png

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

mem.png

@ronnywebers wrote:

@sam007  it's probably cleaner to use the 'slice' IP in the block diagram to split the 32-bit port of the GPIO into a few separate signals. Note that the 'concat' IP does the inverse of 'slice'. 

about your FSM : please check UG901 - Synthesis first for the recommended coding of an FSM in Verilog. you can find a simple example in chapter 4, under FSM -> fsm_1.vhd

Notice how they don't use 'begin' and 'end' in UG901 ... -> get rid of this first, as IMHO it only pollutes your code and makes it less readable. Also try to use proper indentation, it's important to avoid mistakes. Use either all spaces or all tabs to indent, that probably helps alignment in a code snippet in a forum post.

Also notice in the fsm example that there is no 'default' section in that example template, they define all the output signals in every state. I guess a default state is legal in Verilog, but as they don't use it in the example template, I would start without one.. try to stay close to the UG901 recommended way of coding. 

Also notice that you don't define your output signals during a reset -> again, take a look at UG901 ... 

always@(posedge SYSCLK)
 begin
  if(RESET)
   begin
    STATE    <= IDLE;
------------------> define all your outputs here too !!! <------------------------
   end
 else     
  begin
   case(STATE)

also try to use easy readable 'data' and 'address values' during test / simulation, like for example somewhere you use 'h0a3d70a3' -> I'd use 'h11223344' or 'h12345678' or something more readable in the simulator.

here...i saw in a forum ..that we can assign values to memory..which prevents the dout going to x....thats good..but i want to assign for 1024 values!..how to do that? Sir i have extended this thread iam sorry for that...but here in my company..they have also put their hands up in terms of support...and this forum and your helps keeps me going..so THANKS @ronnywebers  
mem_val.png

0 Kudos
Scholar ronnywebers
Scholar

I can see the 0x12345678 in your memory, 'something' is happening, but it's zoomed out where your simulation is actually writing, so I can't see the detals (where go goes to '1')

the easiest way to initialize them would be through a file I think, you should find that using google. Apparently it's also possible using code, see here 

did you cleanup your FSM? did you correct the unasigned signals when you are resetting? did you compare your code with UG901?

you could make your memory much smaller to start with, like 16 entries, that way you can put 16 values in a file and read these in, instead of 1024. Once your whole system works, you can expand. Start simple.

I'd cleanup your fsm first. Clean code is the start of everything. Then post it here again.

in the testbench I can see you generate 2 resets : keep it simple, generate 1 clean reset, get rid of that second one. Also try and make the 'EN' line permanently '1', I don't think you should be toggling it anyway, not sure on what hardware you are, but in general EN works as follows:

'EN'  : when inactive (= zero), no data is written to the block RAM and the output bus remains in its previous state.

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

hello sir,my spec has changed a little bit,it is as follows

1).In a Dual Port Ram for PORTB ....Generate an Address in this case at Address Location 0,assert "Read operation" and Collect Data_out at Port B.

2.)  Then Generate an Address in this case, Address location 1,Put data inside the Data_in,and Assert "Write operation".

Thanks @ronnywebers 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Accept as Solution....

0 Kudos
Scholar ronnywebers
Scholar

@sam007  do you mean everything works fine now? 

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

yeah it does..actually..got some change in spec..and some help...and the objective was to copy the memory ...That is write from PS and read from PL.

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

I have a question please need some help with this!!!....I have an SPI Module...in which i use to Run via FPGA Switches...First switch 1 would have loaded an inital frequency of 100mhz... and switch 2 would commence Frequency Hopping..from 100 mhz to 140mhz to 200 mhz to 330mhz...and then when in switch 3 it would go back to init 100mhz frequency again......

Now the spec given to me is as follows use a 32 bit internal register instead of these "SWITCHES" .......and when this 32 bit register....the Bit[0] -> 0(Falling Edge),the it should perform the operation of Switch 1

Next the 32 bit register..when Bit[1] -> 1(Rising Edge) then it should perform the Switch 2 operation ie; Frequency Hopping...

next the 32 bit Register ..when bit[2] -> 0 (Falling Edge),then it should perform the switch 3 operation..that is init DDS...same as switch 1 

Here instead of using Switches...the PS will write the values to Port A(PS) and Port B(PL) will read those values

I TRIED TO USE reg[0] == 0

{Edge_det_sig[0]} == 1'b0,{Edge_det_sig[1]} == 1'b1..in PL..design...no effect..what should i do...for this kind of spec? i have attached the code please..

module Spi_Mod(
input wire sysclk,
output wire sclk,
output wire sig1ms_sig,
output wire cs,
output wire[3:0]functional_pins,
output wire master_reset,
output wire io_update,
output wire [2:0]ps,
output wire[31:0] Edge_det,
output mosi
);

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 

parameter [2:0]idle_state          =  3'b000; 
parameter [2:0]master_reset_state  =  3'b001;
parameter [2:0]wait_state          =  3'b010;
parameter [2:0]data_state          =  3'b011;
parameter [2:0]repeat_state        =  3'b100;
parameter [2:0]update_state        =  3'b101;
parameter [2:0]stop_state          =  3'b110;  
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////       

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
reg sclk_reg         =  1'b0;    
reg cs_reg           =  1'b1;
reg [3:0]func_pins   =  4'b0001;                                                        
reg master_reset_reg =  1'b0;
reg io_update_reg    =  1'b0;
reg [2:0]ps_reg      =  3'b000;
reg  mosi_reg        =  1'b0;
reg [2:0]state       =  3'b000;
reg [2:0]update_cntr =  3'b000;        
reg [39:0]data       =  40'd0;
reg [5:0]cnt         =  6'd0;   
reg [2:0]freq_cnt    =  3'b000;
reg [39:0]freq_ch    =  40'd0;
reg  sig1ms          =  1'b0;
reg [31:0]Edge_det_sig = 32'h00000000;///for edge detect Ps logic.
reg [31:0]cnt_1ms    =  32'd0;

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////    

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////       

assign sclk             =  sclk_reg;
assign cs               =  cs_reg;
assign functional_pins  =  func_pins;
assign master_reset     =  master_reset_reg;
assign io_update        =  io_update_reg;
assign ps               =  ps_reg;
assign sig1ms_sig       =  sig1ms;
assign Edge_det         =  Edge_det_sig;
assign mosi             =  mosi_reg;

////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////

always @(posedge sysclk)  
begin  

if(cnt_1ms == 32'd100000)//1ms logic
 begin
  cnt_1ms        <=  0;
  sig1ms         <=  1;
 end 
else
 begin
  cnt_1ms        <= cnt_1ms + 1;
  sig1ms         <= 0;
 end

case(state)
idle_state:
begin
if({Edge_det_sig[0]} == 1'b0)
 begin    
  state          <=   master_reset_state;
  data           <=  {8'h00,32'h0001010a};
 end
else if({Edge_det_sig[0]} == 1'b1)
 begin

func_pins      <=   4'b0001;//Serial_state
  io_update_reg  <=   1'b0;
master_reset_reg <=   1'b0;
  ps_reg         <=   3'b000;
  sclk_reg       <=   1'b0;
  cs_reg         <=   1'b1;
  state          <=   idle_state;
 end
end 

master_reset_state:
 begin
  func_pins      <=   4'b0001;//Serial_state
master_reset_reg <=   1'b1;
  cs_reg         <=   1'b1;
  state          <=  wait_state;
 end

wait_state:
 begin
  func_pins      <=   4'b0001;
  cs_reg         <=   1'b0;
  state          <=   data_state;
 end

data_state:
 begin
  func_pins      <=   4'b0001;
  mosi_reg       <=  {data[39]};//msb sent 1st to MOSI output.      
  state          <=  repeat_state; 
 end

repeat_state:
 begin
  func_pins      <=  4'b0001;
  sclk_reg       <=   1'b1;
  data           <=  {data[38:0],1'b0};

if(cnt > 6'd38) 
  state          <=  update_state;
else 
 begin
  cnt            <=  cnt + 1;
  state          <=  data_state;

end
end

update_state:
 begin
  func_pins     <=  4'b0001;
  ps_reg        <=   3'b000;
  cs_reg        <=   1'b0; 
master_reset_reg<=   1'b0; 
  io_update_reg <=   1'b1;
  sclk_reg      <=   1'b0;
  cnt           <=   6'd0;
  update_cntr   <=  update_cntr  + 1;
  data          <=  freq_ch;

if(update_cntr == 3'b000)
 begin

data          <= {8'h03,32'h01052120};
  state         <=  wait_state;

end

if(update_cntr == 3'b001)
 begin

data           <= {8'h03,32'h00052120};
 state          <=  wait_state;

end
else if(update_cntr == 3'b010)
 begin

data         <=  {8'h01,32'h00800900}; 
  state        <=   wait_state;

end

else if(update_cntr == 3'b011)
 begin    

data        <=  {8'h0c,32'h0fd70000};        
  state       <=   wait_state;

end

else if(update_cntr == 3'b100)
 begin

data         <=  {8'h0b,32'h0a3d70a3};//amplitude with init freq,ie 100mhz       
  state        <=   wait_state;
  update_cntr  <=   3'b110;

end 

else if(update_cntr == 3'b101)
 begin

io_update_reg <=   1'b0;
 data          <=   freq_ch;        
 state         <=   wait_state;
 end

else if(update_cntr == 3'b110)
 begin

mosi_reg    <=   1'b0;
  state       <=  stop_state;
  end
end

stop_state:
 begin
state         <=   stop_state;
update_cntr   <=   3'b000;
io_update_reg <=   1'b0;
ps_reg        <=   3'b000;
sclk_reg      <=   1'b0;
cs_reg        <=   1'b1;
mosi_reg      <=   1'b0;
func_pins     <=   4'b0001;//serial_state  

begin

state        <=   master_reset_state;
data         <=  {8'h00,32'h0001010a};//amplitude phase
update_cntr  <=   3'b100;

end

else if({Edge_det_sig[0]} == 1'b0)
 begin  
 freq_ch    <=  40'h0;
 state      <=   stop_state;
 end

if({Edge_det_sig[1]} == 1'b1 )
 begin
if(sig1ms == 1) 
begin
freq_cnt  <= freq_cnt + 1;   
if(freq_cnt == 3'b000)
 begin
update_cntr <=  3'b101;
freq_ch     <= {8'h0b,32'h0e560418};// 140 mhz 
state       <=  update_state;
 end 

if(freq_cnt == 3'b001)
 begin
update_cntr <=  3'b101;
 freq_ch    <= {8'h0b,32'h147ae147}; //200 mhz
 state      <=  update_state;
 end 

if(freq_cnt == 3'b010)
 begin
update_cntr <=  3'b101;
freq_ch     <= {8'h0b,32'h20c49ba5};//320 mhz 
end 

if(freq_cnt == 3'b011) 
 begin
update_cntr <=  3'b101;
freq_ch     <= {8'h0b,32'h2219652b};//333 mhz
freq_cnt    <=  3'b000; 
 end

else if({Edge_det_sig[1]} == 1'b0)

begin
update_cntr  <=  3'b101;
freq_ch      <=  {8'h0b,32'h0e560418};// init freq in hopping that is 140 mhz 
state        <=  update_state;
freq_cnt     <=  3'b000;

end
end
end

begin

update_cntr <=  3'b101;
freq_ch     <= {8'h0b,32'h0e560418};
freq_cnt    <=  3'b000; 

end

else if({Edge_det_sig[0]} == 1'b1)
 begin
update_cntr <=  3'b101;
freq_ch     <=  40'h0;//140mhz

end
end

default:
 begin
io_update_reg <=   1'b0;
master_reset_reg<=   1'b0;
ps_reg            <=   3'b000;
sclk_reg          <=   1'b0;
cs_reg            <=   1'b1;
func_pins         <=   4'b0001;//serial_state
 end    
endcase    
end
endmodule

THANKS @ronnywebers 

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

sir please help @ronnywebers 

0 Kudos
Scholar ronnywebers
Scholar

@sam007 

As this is a completely different question, you should create a new question on the forum. Each thread should limit itself to the question asked, otherwise the forum becomes useless. 

Actually this post became too long anyway. Also it would be nice if you could post your final solution of your FSM and C-code here, or at least a stripped-down but working verison, that is the purpose of the forum : you can ask questions and people may try to help you, but you should also give back to other people.

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

will do  so sir! @ronnywebers  Thank you for your Assistance!

//DUT//
module mem_new(
input wire CLK,
input wire RST,
input wire [31:0]DOUTB,
output wire ENB,
output wire [31:0]DINB,
output wire [31:0]ADDRB,
output wire [3:0]WEB
);
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
reg [31:0]DATA_READ   = 32'h00000000;
reg ENB_SIG           = 1'b0;
reg [31:0]DINB_SIG    = 32'h00000000;
reg [31:0]ADDRB_SIG   = 32'h00000000;
reg [3:0]WEB_SIG      = 4'b0000;
reg [2:0]STATE        = 3'b000;
reg [2:0]WAIT_CYCLES  = 3'b000;
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
parameter IDLE_STATE   = 3'b000;
parameter ADDRESS_ZERO = 3'b001;
parameter READ_ADDRESS = 3'b010;
parameter ADDRESS_ONE  = 3'b011;
parameter SEND_DATA    = 3'b100;
parameter DONE_STATE   = 3'b101;
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
parameter MAX_WAIT_CYCLES = 2'd2;
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
assign    ENB          = ENB_SIG;
assign    DINB         = DINB_SIG;
assign    ADDRB        = ADDRB_SIG;
assign    WEB          = WEB_SIG;
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
always@(posedge CLK)
 begin
case(STATE)
IDLE_STATE:
 begin
  if(RST) 
   begin
  STATE               <= IDLE_STATE;
  ENB_SIG             <= 1'b0;
  DINB_SIG            <= 32'h00000000;       
  ADDRB_SIG           <= 32'h00000000;
  WEB_SIG             <= 4'b0000;
    end 
  else
   STATE              <= ADDRESS_ZERO;
  end

ADDRESS_ZERO:
  begin
   ENB_SIG             <= 1'b1;//Enable BRAM port.
   ADDRB_SIG           <= 32'h40000000;//First Address is Generated
   WAIT_CYCLES         <= WAIT_CYCLES + 1;
    if(WAIT_CYCLES == MAX_WAIT_CYCLES)///wait for Max cycles ie;2 for Read cycles 
     begin
      STATE            <= READ_ADDRESS;
      WAIT_CYCLES      <= 3'b000;
     end
   end 

READ_ADDRESS:
   begin
    DATA_READ          <= DOUTB;//data at previous address is collected and Read.
    WAIT_CYCLES        <= WAIT_CYCLES + 1;
    if(WAIT_CYCLES == MAX_WAIT_CYCLES)///wait for Max cycles ie;2 for Read cycles 
     begin
      STATE            <= ADDRESS_ONE;
      WAIT_CYCLES      <= 3'b000;
     end
   end

ADDRESS_ONE:
  begin
   ADDRB_SIG           <= 32'h40000004;//Second Address is generated
   if(WAIT_CYCLES == MAX_WAIT_CYCLES) //wait for Max cycles ie;2 for Read cycles
    begin
     STATE             <= SEND_DATA;
     WAIT_CYCLES       <= 3'b000;
        end
      end

SEND_DATA:
 begin
   DINB_SIG            <= DATA_READ;//data is put in dinb
   WEB_SIG             <= 4'b1111;///This Data is then Written into the Bram.
   if(WAIT_CYCLES == MAX_WAIT_CYCLES) //wait for Max cycles ie;2 for Read cycles
       begin
        STATE          <= DONE_STATE;
        WAIT_CYCLES    <= 3'b000;
        end
  end       

DONE_STATE:
 begin
   WEB_SIG             <= 4'b0000;//Write disabled
   ENB_SIG             <= 1'b0;//Bram disabled
   if(WAIT_CYCLES == MAX_WAIT_CYCLES)//wait for Max cycles ie;2 for Read cycles
    begin
     STATE             <= IDLE_STATE;
     WAIT_CYCLES       <= 3'b000;
    end
 end        

default:
 begin  
  STATE               <= IDLE_STATE;
  ENB_SIG             <= 1'b0;
  DINB_SIG            <= 32'h00000000;       
  ADDRB_SIG           <= 32'h00000000;
  WEB_SIG             <= 4'b0000;
 end

endcase
 end
endmodule 

//TB//
module test_mem_new();
reg CLK;
reg RST;
reg [31:0]DOUTB;
wire ENB;
wire [31:0]DINB;
wire [31:0]ADDRB;
wire [3:0]WEB;

mem_new m1 (.CLK(CLK),.RST(RST),.DOUTB(DOUTB),.ENB(ENB),.DINB(DINB),.ADDRB(ADDRB),.WEB(WEB));

initial
begin
CLK = 1'b0;
end
always
#5 CLK = ~CLK;

initial
 begin
  RST  = 1'b0;
 #10;
  RST  = 1'b1;
  #30;