UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor i.tarwala
Visitor

BRAM to DDR Transfer using CDMA

Jump to solution

hi everyone ,

I am trying to establish a communication between DDR and BRAM using CDMA. I am able to transmit data from DDR(location 0x00080000) to BRAM(0x40000000) and succesfully able to read the BRAM data from PL logic.

After processing I am writting the updated data to the BRAM , following which I initiate BRAM(0x40000000) to DDR(0x00800000) transfer using CDMA. But when i read teh DDR location It has the old values not the updated values. 

I tried writting to a another DDR location , The CDMA writes the old values. I have monitored chipscope , I seem to write the correct values to BRAM.

Also If I am not using the CDMA , I am able to read and write correct values to the BRAM from DDR usig the GPIO interface, so I am sure the PL is writting the values to BRAM.

I am attaching the mhs file for reference, if anyone has faced similar problems kindly help.

regards,.

Idris

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Visitor i.tarwala
Visitor

Re: BRAM to DDR Transfer using CDMA

Jump to solution

problem solved

0 Kudos