UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Conversion Custom IP Application

Hello,
I am using a ZEdboard and 10inch HDMI LCD
I have created a Custom IP with Vivado HLS to convert RGB to GRAY by passing the AXI4-Stream and getting the output as AXI4-Stream.
The base TRD used is from Analog Devices ADV7511 to display image in HDMI using the application from Analog Device ADV7511 Transmitter.
The image is wriiten into DDR and from DDR its trasnferec to VDMA and then fromm VDMA to HDMI (Which works fine)
When i introduce my custom IP and try to convert the image from VDMA to IP and IP to VDMA and then to HDMI.
Kindly let me know how to realize this application in SDK.

Regards,
Ananddesign.jpgdesign2.jpgdesign3.jpg

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Teacher muzaffer
Teacher

Re: Color Conversion Custom IP Application

anand.palaniswamy@stud.h-da.de if you have the TRD which can display images already, you don't need any other SDK application for your IP. The beauty of video pipelines is that when you insert a stage, the pipeline still functions properly without any changes to SW (unless of course the new IP needs SW interaction; it seems to me that yours doesn't). 

- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Color Conversion Custom IP Application

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion.

The New IP needs interaction to the with the data in SDK.

I need the application in SDK (which can read the image from VDMA and pass through my custom IP and write back to VDMA which is connected toHDMI output)

Please guide me on how it can be proceeded.

Regards,

Anand

0 Kudos