UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor fecon001
Visitor

Configuration file for Quad-SPI Memory on ZC702

Hey,

I'd like to use the Quad-SPI Flash Memory on the ZC702 Evaluation Board to save my configuration. 

Generate my bitstream is no problem. But if i try to create my configuration file(.mcs file) with:

write_cfgmem -format mcs -interface spix4 -size 128 -loadbit "up 0x0 N:/test.bit" -file design.mcs

Following Error occurs:

ERROR: [Writecfgmem 68-20] SPI_BUSWIDTH property is set to "1" on bitfile N:/test.bit. This property has to be set to "4" to generate a configuration memory file for the SPIX4 interface. Please ensure that a valid value has been set for the property BITSTREAM.Config.SPI_buswidth and rerun this command.

If i try change the SPI Bus width with:

set_property BITSTREAM.CONFIG.SPI_BUSWIDTH 4 [current_design]

it says:

ERROR: [Netlist 29-177] Cannot set property 'BITSTREAM.CONFIG.SPI_BUSWIDTH' because the property does not exist.

I read a few posts about this and found out that there isn't such an property on the zc702.

So my question is: How to create an configuration file that is possible to use with the Quad SPI Memory for configuration after startup???

I'm using Vivado 2016.2.

0 Kudos