UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer fullmoon12185
Observer

Critical warning: [BD 41-1265] Different peripheralsat the same offset and timing violated when adding AXI DMA

Hi everyone, 

Currently, I build a system on Nexys 4 using vivado 2014.2. It includes Microblaze, EMC for PSRAM, AXI_DMA and some other gpio. Before adding AXI_DMA, everything is OK, but after adding AXI_DMA, I received a critical warning like this when I run implemeation. 

[BD 41-1265] Different peripherals </microblaze_0_local_memory/ilmb_bram_if_cntlr/SLMB/Mem> and </microblaze_0_local_memory/dlmb_bram_if_cntlr/SLMB/Mem> are mapped into related masters </microblaze_0/Instruction> and </microblaze_0/Data> at the same offset

For auto assign address, both of them are the same. However, I don't know why Vivado shows me that errors. It's OK for ignoring it or I did something wrong. To be honest, I just use automation tool of vivado to connect those block together and a little bit scare of when see a critical warning. 

Another critical warning is timing violated when adding AXI DMA. I have no idea for those critical warning. 

Here I attach a timing report. 

I wonder that those critical warning influence my design or not. Even if I got two critical warnings, the bitstream file is generated successfully. 

Thank you very much. 

Fullmoon12185

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Observer fullmoon12185
Observer

Re: Critical warning: [BD 41-1265] Different peripheralsat the same offset and timing violated when adding AXI DMA

oops, here is an attachment of timing report. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Critical warning: [BD 41-1265] Different peripheralsat the same offset and timing violated when adding AXI DMA

hi!

i have the same programe,can you tell me  how to solve this problem.

thinks all

0 Kudos
Observer fullmoon12185
Observer

Hi, 

I didn't solve this problem yet. Actually, I didn't care it and kept doing my job. 

my system works well and I hope it's not a major problem on the way I've been working in my project. 

Regards, 

Fullmoon12185. 

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,
Moving to Embedded Processor System Design board
Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos