UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer vijji148
Observer

Custom axi4 full master with MIG

Hi,

I'm using Kintex7 FPGA Board(xc7k70t - fbg484). I designed axi4 full master (with burst transactions increment type) custom IP and created Vivado block design with axi4 full master custom IP, axi Bram and related peripherals. Tested using ILA debugging working fine. I added MIG instead of Bram in Vivado block design but, write transaction itself is not working (I used same axi4 full master as used for Bram) . I connected MIG with axi4 full master directly without interconnect as shown in below.

mig.PNG

Please help me to find issues with the following diagram.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vijaya 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Teacher muzaffer
Teacher

Re: Custom axi4 full master with MIG

@vijji148 the MIG has a very detailed simulation model so you can simulate your axi master and the mig together. Have you done this?

- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Observer vijji148
Observer

Re: Custom axi4 full master with MIG

Thank you @muzaffer for your response.

I resolved the issue. The design was correct and the problem is with my axi full master verilog code. I modified the code and its working with the same design.

Regards,

Vijaya

0 Kudos