UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IIC Receive Interrupts Not Triggering

I have a MicroBlaze design on a Kintex-7 (KC705) board.

When using an AXI IIC v2.0 core in the MicroBlaze design with driver version 2.07.a, and setting up a receive interrupt handler via XIic_SetRecvHandler(), the receive interrupt never triggers the handler code to run after a call to XIic_MasterRecv().

I have used a scope to verify that the peripheral I am attempting to communicate with is providing the correct response, it is just never appearing in software. In addition, I have set up a send handler via XIic_SetSendHandler() in the exact same way I've set up the receive handler, and the send interrupt triggers perfectly; so I know I have the interrupt controller properly wired to the IIC core.

Also, I am able to properly receive the data with a call to XIic_Recv(), but I need to make use of interrupts via XIic_MasterRecv().

I can also witness this same issue using the IIC example code included with the driver, xiic_tempsensor_example.c, but with the address of my specific IIC peripheral instead.

Please let me know if I can supply any more relevant information. Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: IIC Receive Interrupts Not Triggering

Is there anyone available to provide support on this issue? Is there a better way I could go about receiving support?

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

You would reach an audience that is better match if you were to post this in the Embedded Processing sub-forum.

------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos

Ok. I've made another posting in the  Embedded Processing sub-forum: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Embedded-Processors-and/IIC-Receive-Interrupts-Not-Triggering/td-p/355293

Can you provide me with support now?

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

> Can you provide me with support now?

I'm don't work with our embedded processing solutions much and so I don't know what is causing the problem that you are seeing, but hopefully now that your issue is in front of the right audience someone will be able to offer you some suggestions to resolve the problem.

------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos