UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Instance based ELF association in RTL based IP

Hi,

I have a 6-channel PHY design. Each PHY comprises of many HP IOs. Each PHY has its own MicroBlaze for calibration purpose. I want to associate ELF file to MicroBlaze individually. I want to do this because the skews in the custom board are different for each channel, and the DQS/DQ delay setting are different for each channel. Though I have different ELF file, I could not find an option in Vivado GUI to associate to specific MicroBlaze. Any quick help on this regard is greatly appreciated. I'm using Vivado 2018.2.

Thanks,

Robert.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Instance based ELF association in RTL based IP

There are STC and STR (scoped_to_cells, scoped_to_ref) that can be applied to each ELF. So the STC is the microblaze cell, and the STR is the module name where the cell resides 

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Instance based ELF association in RTL based IP

Thanks Stephen. I did look that before in the TCL console, but didn't find information if I can specify the hierarchical path of MicroBlaze. Let me play around with tool. If there is an example, that would help.

0 Kudos