UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant msauerpb
Participant

Problem with interrupt definition on Concat Pins

Hello,

I have extended our existing Artix 7 design (block design with 2 micro blaze cores) with a new module which produces an interrupt. I expanded our concat module (which concatenates the 3 other interrupt signals) and connected my new interrupt signal.

On the 3 other signals I can change the port type and the sensitivity but on the new signal I can't it.

old.pngExisting Int Signalnew.pngNew Int Signal

Can you tell me, how I can define the new pin as interrupt?

Thank you for your help.

BR

Martin Sauer

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Problem with interrupt definition on Concat Pins

Hi @msauerpb ,

The query is not completely understandable, could you please provide more information?

Is your IP customized? Could you paste the Design snapshot ?

You mentioned new module is it configured with interrupt enabled?

Best Regards
Abhinay PS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Participant msauerpb
Participant

[Solved] Re: Problem with interrupt definition on Concat Pins

Hi,

I found the solution. I have to define the signal (IntHVM) as interrupt in the package editor:

Unbenannt.JPG

BR

martin

0 Kudos