UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

ULPI MIO Mapping in ZYNQ US+ MPSoC

Jump to solution

I am searching all over in the ZYNQ US+ TRM (UG1085).  I know it must be there.  I am blind and can't seem to find it.  I am looking for the MIO mapping for the USB0 core to the ULPI PHY.  Where is that located?  All of the other cores specify this.  I can't seem to find it.  If it is in another document, can someone point that out?  Thanks!

Bill

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Contributor
Contributor

Re: ULPI MIO Mapping in ZYNQ US+ MPSoC

Jump to solution

I never found it in the TRM.  I am using the Vivado PS mapping.  I think this is a big hole Xilinx has left on their documentation.  In my review I would rather cite a document with the mapping rather than a software tool. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Contributor
Contributor

Re: ULPI MIO Mapping in ZYNQ US+ MPSoC

Jump to solution

I never found it in the TRM.  I am using the Vivado PS mapping.  I think this is a big hole Xilinx has left on their documentation.  In my review I would rather cite a document with the mapping rather than a software tool. 

0 Kudos