UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor li3tuo4
Visitor

ZCU102 Access SD card from PL via EMIO

Jump to solution

Dear community,

I am trying to read SD card, which is in processing system (PS), by my design in programming logic (PL).

I tried to use EMIO to create the SDIO interface to PL, and found out the direction of ports (e.g., emio_sdio_clk and emio_sdio_data) is not inout (which is supposed to be). On the PL side, I am planning to use a SPI controller to communicate through emio interface to access SD card.

Is that really possible to access SD card via EMIO from PL for this board?  If yes, how should I interface my design to these EMIO ports? I searched through the internet, and there seems to be no successful example about using EMIO in such a way.

Thanks,

LT

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: ZCU102 Access SD card from PL via EMIO

Jump to solution

Hi @li3tuo4,

AFAIK, SD card on SD slot can be accessed in ZCU102 only through SDIO controller when enabled i.e. through MIO.

Regards

Praveen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: ZCU102 Access SD card from PL via EMIO

Jump to solution

Hi @li3tuo4,

AFAIK, SD card on SD slot can be accessed in ZCU102 only through SDIO controller when enabled i.e. through MIO.

Regards

Praveen

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos