UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer brandon9838
Observer

ZCU102 BNN example ethernet fail

I've been trying to redo this example.

https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/18841949/Zynq+UltraScale+MPSoC+Accelerated+Image+Classification+via+Binary+Neural+Network+TechTip

Everthing was fine until step 6.5, "Take the SD card image provided by MLE and burn it onto your SD card. " I don't know which image file this sentence is referring to, so I just burn the demo image file onto the SD card and copy the generated BOOT.bin and image.ub to the boot partition. The board was then successfully brought up.

The real problem happens at step 6.7. After excecuting aic/scripts/install_opencv.sh, some error message popped out. I attached them in errmsg.txt. It seems that the ethernet was disabled. I typed ifconfig in the terminal and only lo(the board itself) was detected.

This is how I configured my board. The ethernet cable is directedly connected to the router.

P_20190715_190016_p.jpgP_20190715_192635_p.jpg

I'm so confused now. Can someone please help me?

0 Kudos