UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor gboggs3
Visitor

Zynq 7000, issue with MMU

Hello,

Im very new and Ive been following the "Hello World" tutorial on programming the TE0720 located here. Everything has been good up until I tried to debug it, and, in the XMD console, when I try to initialize by typing ps7_init, it gives me an error saying:

ERROR: Cannot Read from target
                        MMU section translation fault

I've followed everything exactly in the tutorial to get this to work. I'm not sure what this means or how to fix it. I am very new, but how can I fix this? Is it fixed in Vivado or the SDK?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Zynq 7000, issue with MMU

I'm having the exact same problem when using a a development board with a Zynq 7020. Anyone know how to solve this one?

Using Vivado 2014.1 on Windows 7 64bit.

0 Kudos
Visitor boyangdu
Visitor

I have zybo board, and similar problem, in Vivado, I just left the ps7_init and ps7_post_config options unchecked, it seems to be running okay.

0 Kudos
Visitor lucabora22
Visitor

Hi,

i have the same problem and i'm gonna be crazy. What does it means :"left the options ps7_init unchecked"?

thanks

0 Kudos