UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

Zynq MPSoC Builtin AXI Performance Monitors

The Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC parts have built-in AXI Performance Monitor (APM) blocks at various places within the PS interconnect. In the TRM (UG1085), Figure 15-1 shows the APMs color coded in yellow. There is a section in the TRM titled "AXI Performance Monitor Programming Model" that gives some information on how to interact with the builtin APM blocks. Other than that, I cannot find any documentation on these blocks.

Presumably, these built-in APMs are just instances of the Xilinx AXI Performance Monitor IP which can be used in the PL. However, I cannot find any information about the customization parameters used for these built-in instance. It seems like it should be possible to use the Xilinx APM Linux driver with the built-in instances, but more details are needed to properly setup the device tree.

Where can I find the details of the built-in APM blocks that are needed to configure the device tree?

0 Kudos