UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor boscoe
Visitor

Zynq SDIO peripheral access.

I'm interested in making a basic digital camera with an SD card for the non volatile image storage. I haven't worked with Xilinx products before (used a another platform) but the Zynq system looks good for my application. For this reason I haven't used Vivado and the SDK much - only enough to start playing with examples to learn how to use the Zynqs. I have followed this:

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2013_1/ug940-vivado-tutorial-embedded-design.pdf

tutorial to create a basic system. However when I look for the SDIO module in the IP configurator it isn't there. I assume this is because it's a permanent hardware.

So my question is how do I configure the hardware in Vivado in order to export the data to the SDK in order to write my software?

Thanks

George

3 Replies
Scholar sampatd
Scholar

Re: Zynq SDIO peripheral access.

0 Kudos
Scholar trenz-al
Scholar

answer you click on PS7 block and configure the SDIO, so it is there in vivado IP integrator..

0 Kudos
Visitor gopal_123
Visitor

Hi,

I want to test SDIO IP controller on xilinx vcu118 Emulation board with an Emulation peripheral daughter board ( on which there is micro SD slot to insert SDIO card)

For this, i need micro SDIO card. Can some one please suggest me a Micro SDIO card and where to get that?

Thanks 

0 Kudos