UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Zynq Ultrascale+ 2.5/3.3V capable PL I/O (MIO/EMIO)?

Is it really so that Zynq Ultrascale+ 2/3 CG-series has only very limited amount of 2.5/3.3V capable I/O - accessible from the programmable logic (PL) section?

SFVA625 device for example has only one bank / 24 pins of 2.5/3.3V capable pins (HD I/O BANK 26), all other are HP banks (max. 1.8V) and PS MIO banks. Is it the same still with Ultrascale+ than with older Zynqs that the MIO section pins are not accessible straigth from the PL logic?

This is very low amount of I/O thinking about modern real-time control systems with multiple ADCs/DACs, etc. typically 2.5V/3.3V I/O still.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Teacher muzaffer
Teacher

Re: Zynq Ultrascale+ 2.5/3.3V capable PL I/O (MIO/EMIO)?

@tsillanp I am sorry to say it is what it is. Also yes, PL access of PS io pins is no different.

- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos