UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer db1
Observer

multi channel emc core

HI, i m using edk 10.1.02 and i m unable to find ny documentation on MCh emc.

1)kindly help me frm where can i find a more detailed version other than datasheet.

2)where can i get the verilog file on this core which can then be implemented in ise?

thnx in advance

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: multi channel emc core

Hello,

2)where can i get the verilog file on this core which can then be implemented in ise?

I dont think you can have a verilog file for this controller.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: multi channel emc core

Hi,

The xps_mch_emc VHDL code is located in the IP cores repositary in the EDK installation. ($XILINX_EDK\hw\XilinxProcessorIPLib\pcores\xps_mch_emc_v2_00_a\hdl\vhdl)

Most cores for EDK are written in VHDL and most of them are delivered as non-encrypted source code as part of EDK.

Only paycores and Microblaze code is encrypted.

Göran

Message Edited by goran_bilski on 09-08-2008 11:19 AM
0 Kudos