UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor auto
Visitor

vivado logic analyzer

Hi, I'm a newbie to fpga's and vivado. How to install 30 day trial of logic analyzer in ubuntu . I'm running vivado webpack and sdk on my  ubuntu 14.04 laptop.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: vivado logic analyzer

Hello,

You can check the installation flow described at
http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2015_2/ug973-vivado-release-notes-install-license.pdf (page #16)

You need to install Free 30-day Evaluation version in order to use Logic Analyzer feature. Vivado WebPack won't support it.

http://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/vivado/vivado-webpack.html

Regards,
Ashish
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos

@auto

You must have permanent or evaluation license to use logic analyzer.

Thanks,
Anusheel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Search for documents/answer records related to your device and tool before posting query on forums.
Search related forums and make sure your query is not repeated.

Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Visitor auto
Visitor

HI, Thamks for the reply. I followed both the links. I followed both the links neither mentioned how to install Logic analyzer. Does it have a seperate setup to install logic analyzer and activate 30 day trial. The setup I downloaded doesn't have install popup for logic analyzer. Please explain in detail.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Logic Analyzer comes with Vivado Design Suite. Download IDE trail version and you get logic analyzer as well.

Regards

Praveen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos