cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
douglas.yamamoto
Contributor
Contributor

4 PHY Schematic Example

I was looking to see if anyone had any documentation, that I could view, that showed 4 different 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHY's connected to an UltraScale+ device.  I am working with a custom design and have been seeing some issues.  Specifically, when one Ethernet connection is disconnected from the switch multiple GEM's lose their connectivity.  The relation between which GEM's go down when a disconnect occurs is consistent.  I have been working with my software team to try and figure out a possible solution and thought that posting to this forum could help eliminate the possibility of this being a connection problem between the device and the PHY's.

Thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies
m3atwad
Voyager
Voyager

Hi,

I'm not sure how helpful this is, but I figured I'd try to contribute something.  You can find a 4 phy, axi ethernet subsystem example hardware and software design from a place called ospero.  They have a lot of examples (support different dev boards) and a few ethernet cards you can get schematics for.

Check out opersero ethernet FMC cards

http://ethernetfmc.com/ 

douglas.yamamoto
Contributor
Contributor

@m3atwad 

Thanks for the information, I will take a look at the website and see if I can find what I'm looking for.  Even if I don't, this look like a good resource to have for future development.

Thank you!

0 Kudos