UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

AXI4 to AXI4 Lite Bridge

Hello,

I am working on a simple partial reconfiguration test design. In my design i have the the AXI Memory Mapped to PCI Express block i want to connect to the HWICAP IP block to be able to pass a bitstream from a host PC, over PCIe to the ICAPE2. (Is this a correct way to do this?)

The AXIPCI IP Block has an AXI4 memory mapped master interface and the AXIHWICAP has a slave AXI4-Lite interface and as far as i have understood so far, i need to use the AXI Interconnect IP Block to do the AXI4-AXI4_Lite interface conversion(Is this true?)

Now what i dont understand is, how do i configure the AXI Interconnect IP Core so it does the AXI to AXI-Lite conversion - I dont see any options while customizing the core in Vivado 2014.1 that let me do this.

I'm sorry if my question seem stupid, but i am new in this field.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos