Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RuashTime
Participant
Participant

Changing loopback mode of GT in MRMAC

Jump to solution

I am trying to do Near-end PMA loopback on MRMAC. As MRMAC doesn't provide direct port to configure it, I output a signal from cips to control the SW_REG_GT_LOOPBACK in PL. But then the timing constraints won't meet. 

So do you have some good solutions to control the loopback mode in MRMAC?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RuashTime
Participant
Participant

Hi @nanz 

I already forgot this question haha. It has been solved. Timing has no problems now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
nanz

Hi @RuashTime ,

The loopback should not impact timing I believe. Do you have more details regarding this? 

Is this related to pma near-end loopback question you ask in another thread/SR? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs and our Versal Ethernet Sticky Note.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
RuashTime
Participant
Participant

Hi @nanz 

I already forgot this question haha. It has been solved. Timing has no problems now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
nanz

Hi @RuashTime ,

It's great to hear. Could you please update it with your solution and mark it as "accepted solution"? So it will benefit other forum users too. Thank you!

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs and our Versal Ethernet Sticky Note.

0 Kudos