cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Voyager
Voyager

ERNIC IP

Which forum or location or who should I address the ERNIC IP question to.

I have try Design and IP location but recieved no response from them.

Hopefully someone could direct me to the right person for technical support for this device IP. The documentation PG 332 and PG294 does not have enough information to use this IP.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Voyager
Voyager

Re: ERNIC IP

Anyone where or who should I post ERNIC IP question?

Possible they are post in the wrong location because All of my questions seem to be un-question about the ERNIC IP.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @tchin123 

This is the right place to post ERNIC queries. Please let me know what type of support you may require for ERNIC IP. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, give kudo and accept as solution
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Voyager
Voyager

In the ERNIC IP, where is the Received Queue, (RQ ) configuration defined in term of the number of RQ and the size of the RQ?

for example for QP3, looking at the configuration register 0x43C which seem to define these information. But when I ran the example test bench, during the receiving section of the SEND packet, the address on the RX_PKT_HNDLER_DDR_M_AXI doesn't match up correctly with what was configured.

Next I try to make sense of conf_reg 0x00A0 which could represent the RQ size and # of buffer, but again the Test bench doesn't mtach up correctly.. the config _reg 0x00A) suppose to defined the configuration for the Data Buffer but it is not clear what "Data BUFFER" it is referencing since there are many buufer in the IP?

0 Kudos