cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mam-suzuki1
Visitor
Visitor

Kintex-7 10G-Ether PHY License(10GBASE-R)

Jump to solution

I'm using 10GEther-PHY on Kintex-7, but vivado has the following message:
--------------------------------------
CRITICAL WARNING: [Vivado 12-1790] Evaluation License Warning:
This design contains one or more evaluation cores that will cease to function after a certain period of time.
This design should NOT be used in production systems.

Evaluation cores found in this design:
IP core 'ETHER_10G_PHY' (ten_gig_eth_pcs_pma_v6_0_17) was generated using a design_linking license.
---------------------------
Why do I get a message when I don't need a license fee?
I don't know what to do.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nanz

Hi @mam-suzuki1 ,

If you are using 10GBASE-R, there is no additionally paid license required. You can safely ignore the warning. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs and our Versal Ethernet Sticky Note.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
nanz

Hi @mam-suzuki1 ,

If you are using 10GBASE-R, there is no additionally paid license required. You can safely ignore the warning. 

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs and our Versal Ethernet Sticky Note.

View solution in original post