Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

RoE example Cannot ping from ZCU102 to PC

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

I built RoE project from example of Xilinx (by select roe-framer IP core and then, run block automation design). My vivado version is 2018.3. After that, I built system with petalinux 2018.3.

The result is I can ping between 2 board ZCU 102, but cannot ping from ZCU102 to PC.

Does anyone have experienced about this problem, please help me to fix it.

Thank you,

Yurivn

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

@yurivn 

This issue should be fixed in the latest 2019.2, which will be released in a few days.

Can you PM your email address, please? I will use EZMOVE to transfer the boot image files, so you can test it out.

Which mode are you using, Oran or eCPRI?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

@yurivn 

This issue should be fixed in the latest 2019.2, which will be released in a few days.

Can you PM your email address, please? I will use EZMOVE to transfer the boot image files, so you can test it out.

Which mode are you using, Oran or eCPRI?

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hello,

Can you please assist me in how to proceed in building a system with two zcu102 boards and transferring eCPRI packets in ORAN mode.

Thanks,

Chaitanya

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

schaitanyas@cdot.in 

The 2019.2 BSP(associated with Vivado project) is released already, please follow instructions on https://github.com/Xilinx/wireless-apps/tree/master/scripts, and build up the project.

@yurivn 

If you don't need anything else related to this thread, and select one reply and Mark it as solution to close this topic. Thanks.

0 Kudos