UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor mzzhengz
Visitor

SRIO data lost

Hi~~~

I'm using SRIO transmit data from FPGA to DSP. I find the last 8 bytes data of SRIO package get lost (for the SRIO IP gets a 64-bits interface, it means that the data of the last clock in the package get lost).

I will show some images:

1. First I initialize DSP's memory data into 0xAF (just make DSP's memory into especial data). 

初始化.JPG

2.Then start the SRIO (ignore the noise). This is what I get form the DSP. The image is 512*512, 8-bits grayscale. And there are tow vertical lines in the iamge, and that is where the last 8 bytes of the SRIO package.

From the DSP's memory browser, the memory of the last 8 bytes of SRIO package are never changed, it's still 0xAF.

1.JPG

3. Let's see the FPGA's ILA:

The steps are:

Send head - send 256 bytes data - send head - send 256 bytes data - ........(until the whole image is sent) - send doorbell. From the ILA, let's focus on tvalid and tx_cnt. The tvalid is form SRIO-IP, and tx_cnt is the count of data (not included head and doorbell). With tvalid and tx_cnt, we can see that FPGA has sent the head and 256 bytes data, but DSP can't receive the last 8 bytes data (the last clock of SRIO IP's data).

Thank you very much for reading my question~~~

2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG

0 Kudos