cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kailassenan
Observer
Observer

Serial RapidIO v5.5 Logicore: Lower limit depth of ireq_data during SWRITE on IREQ Interface

Jump to solution

Dear Xilinx experts,

I am using Serial RapidIO v5.5 Logicore with an user interface providing FIFO data of 64 bit width and depth of 1K. I am using SWRITE transaction to send all the ireq_data from user interface fifo to the IREQ Request port. From the core user guide srio_ug503.pdf, I understood that during SWRITE transaction, the initiator request port can receive upto 32 depth of ireq_data[0:63] in one SWRITE transaction as shown in the timing diagram in Remote Endpoint Access>Memory write>Writing with SWRITE Transaction (page 179, figure 4-13 of srio_ug503.pdf).

Can the user interface able to send single ireq_data to the initiator request port using SWRITE transaction? For the last ireq_data transaction I have single data available in the FIFO to be read by the initiator request port. Can I able to send this single data using SWRITE transaction without using NWRITE transaction with byte offset?

Thanks and Regards

Kailas Senan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mmcguirk

Hi Kailas-

Yes, you can send an SWRITE with a single dword (64-bits). You will just present it on a single cycle with both sof and eof asserted. You can modify the example testbench to do this and look at the behavior on the IREQ interface.

-Michael

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mmcguirk

Hi Kailas-

Yes, you can send an SWRITE with a single dword (64-bits). You will just present it on a single cycle with both sof and eof asserted. You can modify the example testbench to do this and look at the behavior on the IREQ interface.

-Michael

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
kailassenan
Observer
Observer

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your reply. I will check this behavior.

Regards

Kailas Senan

0 Kudos