UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor syuriks
Visitor

Ultrascale+ 100G Ethernet MAC SW driver

Hello,

I'm looking for 100G initialization example source code. I'm wondering if someone can point me to the source location.

Thanks,

Avi

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Ultrascale+ 100G Ethernet MAC SW driver

hi @syuriks ,

Xilinx offers an integrated 100 Gigabit per second (Gbps) Ethernet Media Access Controller (MAC) and Physical Coding Sublayer (PCS) core  for high performance applications. The core is designed to the IEEE 802.3-2012 specification in the latest UltraScale™.
The Xilinx 100 Gbps Ethernet MAC and PCS core provides high-performance interconnect technologies for communications equipment and flexibility in implementing emerging interface standards. The PCS portion of the IP can be configured in CAUI-10 (10 lanes x 10.3125G), CAUI-4 (4 lanes x 25.78125G) or a dynamically switchable CAUI-10 and CAUI-4 mode.
The Xilinx 100 Gbps Ethernet MAC and PCS core also enables optional fee-based features for the IEEE 802.3bj Reed-Solomon Forward Error Correction (RS-FEC) and 100GE Auto-Negotiation/Link Training (AN/LT) IP to enable solutions such as KR4, CR4, SR4, CWDM4, PSM4, or ER4f for high performance applications.

Please see the pg165.

let us know your inputs

Regards
Chandra sekhar
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if solution provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor syuriks
Visitor

Hello Chandra,

I've read this product guide. I'm looking for some code sample implementing device initialization.

Thank you

0 Kudos

hi @syuriks ,

i am sorry i did not get you , if i am wrong please correct me .

generally you can see the device ulilization once you confugure the IP core 

Regards
Chandra sekhar
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if solution provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Visitor syuriks
Visitor

Hi Chandra,

I"m looking for the sw driver for 100G MAC. For example for 10G/25G MAC there is a standalone driver

Thanks,

Yuri

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor bytownbrooks
Visitor

Did you ever find a driver or sample code for this?

0 Kudos