cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Triangle
Visitor
Visitor

Using 10G Ethernet PCS/PMA 6.0 results in inaccurate data packets

The vivado version I use is 2017.4, my Current Part is xcku040-ffva1156-2-e, I use 10G Ethernet PCS/PMA 6.0 IP core to send 100 packets. In the waveform simulation, I connect txn and rxn Together, the txp and rxp are connected together. The data input by the IP core to the PHY is then input back by the PHY. But I found on the xgmii bus that only 99 data were returned after the PHY, and the first data was missing I want to know where I should think about this issue, and is this caused by the conflict between the IP core version and the Current Part version?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
nanz

Hi @Triangle ,

Are you using Xilinx's example design or you created your own example? Do you have a screenshot to show the issue? Why do you see there is a conflict between the IP core version and the current part? 

In 2017.4, 10G PCS/PMA is v6.0 and it's supported on this part. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs and our Versal Ethernet Sticky Note.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos