UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer syshen
Observer

[VC7222 GTZ] :: gtz clock at incorrect frequncy

Dear all:

I generate an GTZ run at 28.05G with 255 ref clock, but I met with the following problem:

1 I connect the the txcoreclk to a counter that driving a array of led, I find that the txcoreclk run at about 80Mhz, not the supposed 160Mhz

2 I connect the rxcoreclk to a counter that dring a array of led, find that the rxcoreclk do not change.

I connect all txreset and rxreset to a same external reset signal, and connect gtzinit to 0.

Is there any suggestion to this pronlem?

Shen

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: [VC7222 GTZ] :: gtz clock at incorrect frequncy

Hi Shen,

Can you please run behavioral simulation and see if you can reproduce the issue?

Please share the .xci/.xco file so that I can try to investigate on this.

Regards,
Krishna
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
0 Kudos
Observer syshen
Observer

Dear

But I dont have the GTZ simulation model now, my fae is still applying for it

Shen

0 Kudos
Observer syshen
Observer

Dear Krishna:

Attached is my generated gtz xci file.

In addition, I count the led counter carefully, and find that the frequency of the txcoreclk is about 64Mhz, with 160 bit width gtz interface, this means the gtz run at 10G or so.

So I think there may be some setting about the rate is not correct. I can let the gtz wizard to expose the rate setting ports, but I dont know the exact value for it. So can you give me some value?

Shen

0 Kudos