UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor hon0f
Visitor

XAPP1026 on Digilent ZYBO

I recently started an IOT project with my ZYBO board and have just finished the PL.

I now wanted to make a web page that is hosted on the ZYBO with lwIP and FreeRTOS so I can control the ZYBOs I/O from that web page.

XAPP1026 seems to fulfill that need but I am unable to run XAPP1026 on vivado 2018.2.2, is there an updated version of this application note or do I have to re-implement it from scratch?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: XAPP1026 on Digilent ZYBO

Hello,

XAPP2016 is on ISE tools and was not moved to Vivado. There is XAPP1306 that covers "Ethernet Performance with a LightWeight IP stack that could be more applicable. This is still not on 2018.2.2 but on 2017.1 which might make it easier to port. I would also try to ask a question in Embedded Processor System Design or in Networking or connectivity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Re: XAPP1026 on Digilent ZYBO

@hon0f 

I guess this post is still open to dicsuss anything further related to implementation of LwIP on ZYBO. Is there any update on this ? I am also interested to do a similar task. 

@forrestp 

XAPP1306 is basically for Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ZCU102 board. If I need to implement on ZYBO, then how different it would be from Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ZCU102 board ? 

0 Kudos