cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

XAPP1026 on Digilent ZYBO

I recently started an IOT project with my ZYBO board and have just finished the PL.

I now wanted to make a web page that is hosted on the ZYBO with lwIP and FreeRTOS so I can control the ZYBOs I/O from that web page.

XAPP1026 seems to fulfill that need but I am unable to run XAPP1026 on vivado 2018.2.2, is there an updated version of this application note or do I have to re-implement it from scratch?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: XAPP1026 on Digilent ZYBO

Hello,

XAPP2016 is on ISE tools and was not moved to Vivado. There is XAPP1306 that covers "Ethernet Performance with a LightWeight IP stack that could be more applicable. This is still not on 2018.2.2 but on 2017.1 which might make it easier to port. I would also try to ask a question in Embedded Processor System Design or in Networking or connectivity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: XAPP1026 on Digilent ZYBO

@hon0f 

I guess this post is still open to dicsuss anything further related to implementation of LwIP on ZYBO. Is there any update on this ? I am also interested to do a similar task. 

@forrestp 

XAPP1306 is basically for Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ZCU102 board. If I need to implement on ZYBO, then how different it would be from Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ZCU102 board ? 

0 Kudos