UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant liejie04065136
Participant

can not view hdl functional model

Hello ,I use ISE12.4, when the use of rapid iocore5.5(The core is not free, but can be used for simulation),there is a problem. appears"the function model corresponding to this core does not exist" .This leads to I can not view hdl functional model,and can not view hdl insantiation template.How to solve this problem?Thanks! ....

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: can not view hdl functional model

When you generate a complex core like the SRIO core, it's not going to be the same as a Block Memory Geneator core and only be one file.  The SRIO core has several files that you can use for simulation, but you're going to have to go in the "<core name>" directory.  This "core name" directory is in the same directory as the coregen project.  The simulation models include the logical layer, physical layer and the buffer.  

These are however not functional models. They are structural models generated by netgen from the NGCs of the core.  The rest of the files can be found in the <core name>/example_design directory.  These files help stitch the cores together, however, you can do this on your own if you'd like.  I personally recommend using the example_design files as a starting point.  

I also recommend look at the SRIO Getting Started Guide

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos