cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tchin123
Voyager
Voyager

infiniband IP for FPGA

Does Xilinx has an Infiniband IP. I'm just scratching the surface right now and want to communicate with a HOST that has a Mellanox NIC card that plug into a PCIE slot with a QSFP28 which is Infiniband port.

I was to know if my FPGA (possible Ultrasacle) can interface to this port and recieved and transmit data packet.at a very low level and access the payload. Much like the Xilinx PCIe IP over the AXI-bus?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
csattar

hi @tchin123 .

i believe and assume that we do not have this IP ,but  With Ethernet solutions from 1M to 400G, PCI Express  from Gen1x1 to Gen3x16, and a range of other interface IPs that can run up to 25G, we can  meet your bandwidth needs i believe .

Regards
Chandra sekhar
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if solution provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
tchin123
Voyager
Voyager

I found that Polybus System Corporation has Infiniband IP core for the 7-series FPGA. I don't see this in the Vivado IP Catalog.

0 Kudos
csattar

hi @tchin123 ,

yes this IP is not found vivado tool IP catlog  , hence this is not offically support by us 

Regards
Chandra sekhar
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if solution provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos