UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor swa_mi
Visitor

jesd example design

hi,

I selected the jesd204 ip from the ip catalog and customized it .

After that I right clicked on the .xci file under the design sources tab and generated an example design.

Will the example design contains exact parameters as that of jesd204 ip that I configured and customized ?

Thanks  

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: jesd example design

Hi @swa_mi

Example design contains same configuration, double click on .xci in example design and can be check the configuration options.

Regards
Pratap

Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
0 Kudos
Observer yawenluo16
Observer

Hey, do you know where can find the JESD Example Design?. I've searched for the JESD Example Designs for so long, found several posts in the Forum mention that the JESD Lounge have the examples, but I just could not find it. Am I missing something? Please, help ......

Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

hi @swa_mi ,

There is no hardware demo design as such for JESD IP .But you can follow these step to make an example design .

1) Configure the IP as required to interface with your convertor.
2) Open the IP example design in Vivado.
3) Use this as a starting point and edit as required.

You will need to modify the signal generator / mapper (for DAC) or demapper (ADC) to suit the convertor you are using.

Thanks,
Rahul Khatri
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Kudo or Accept as a solution, If this Post helped you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Observer yawenluo16
Observer

Thanks for your time, appreciate it!

0 Kudos