cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharon
Visitor
Visitor

translation_table cannot be found when generating the example design including cips

Jump to solution

when generating mrmac example design, the log said translation_table cannot be found when generating the example design including cips on VCK190.But i can find the file on the installation path, cannot find on the corresponding path on  example design .

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sharon
Visitor
Visitor

Maybe the computer access changed, I changed the folder path from desktop to disk C  and run vivado with administrator, example design can generate successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
nanz

Hi @sharon ,

Could you please upload a screenshot of the example design together with the error message? In which step, did the log report this? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs and our Versal Ethernet Sticky Note.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
sharon
Visitor
Visitor

Maybe the computer access changed, I changed the folder path from desktop to disk C  and run vivado with administrator, example design can generate successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
nanz

Hi @sharon ,

Great to hear the issue is resolved. Could you please mark the relevant thread to accepted solution so it will also benefit other forum users? Thank you!

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs and our Versal Ethernet Sticky Note.

0 Kudos