Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

ucf is wrong for srio

Hi , Xilinx Experts :

I am disappointed to find out the ucf is wrong when I use "core generator " to gerenate srio ip at ISE 13.3

The device listed at the ucf does not match the one I choosed at the core generator project. The "LOC" Constraints does not match the actual device either . I would like to know if XILINX is going to release a patch for this srio core generator ?

If not , can I choose GTPs for my x4 lanes application myself ? Which rules should I stick to when picking up two GTX_DUAL tiles ? And which tile I should use to hook up the differential clock ( sys_clk ) to ? And which tile should be the " Lane 0 & 1" for my SRIO x4 lanes ?

Thankyou and Merry Christmas !

Zhao

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Re: ucf is wrong for srio

Hi zhao,

The .ucf file is generated for example design. It will not change for every device you choose for automatically.

When you are using it for another device, you have to modify yourself.

Regards,

Koti Reddy

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Re: ucf is wrong for srio

Hi , Koti :

Thankyou for your reply :)

Could you please tell me which rules ( or which documents ) should I stick to when picking up two GTX_DUAL tiles ?  And which tile should be the " Lane 0 & 1" for my SRIO x4 lanes ?

Merry Christmas !

Zhao

0 Kudos