ultralscale+ xczu09eg GEM3 mio connected to phy<ksz9031> bandwidth abnormal.
The system is built by petalinux2019.02
flowing is my testing on linux.
1. iperf3 client on my board. iperf server on x86-pc.win10x64. board ---> pc, the bandwidth is 340 Mbps/s. <TCP and UDP >
2. iperf3 server on my board. iperf client on x86-pc.win10x64. pc ---> board, the bandwidth is 900 Mbps/s. <TCP and UDP >
3. iperf3 cmd. server= [iperf3 -s] client =[ iperf3 -c x.x.x.x -w 512k -t 0] .
4. I'm sure there's no problem with using this iperf3 command, because it's normal to use this command on the evaluation board.
5. but I tested my board with LwIP, and the data transmission bandwidth was correct. 900Mbps/s.
This problem has been bothering me for several days...
Hi @shukai ,
This is strange as LWIP shows 900Mbps. Can you please try with a different host and see what happens?