UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

Anvyl Spartan-6 FPGA Trainer Board Ethernet connection

I will brief how I proceeded with the project and what problems I faced? I am using Anvyl Demo for Ethernet for this project. 

I started with Run DRCs in EDK and then to Generate Netlist.  After obtaining XST Completed with no errors with a few warnings, I proceeded to Generate Bitstream. After completing the Generate Bitstream with no errors, I proceeded to Export Design & Launch SDK. I regenerated the whole BSP and project. The elf is well generated and I added the generated elf file to Imp Executable of Microblaze in EDK (XPS).

xps.JPG

Then, I Update Bitstream so that elf and bit files are linked and Download Bitstream to the FPGA. I configured the IPV4 settings on my laptop to the following as per the Anvyl_demo_doc.pdf. As per main.c, IP address of the FPGA is 192.168.1.10.

ip_laptop.JPG

Opening XMD and executing ping 192.168.1.10, I got like below.

I also tried the other way also. Download Bitstream without attaching an elf file and then Program FPGA after building the project in SDK. But the result remains same.

ping.JPG

I expect a reply from 192.168.1.10 if the project is compiled or the configuration is in the correct way. Please help me in finding where I made a trouble and how to rectify it.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos