UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor ayooshb2
Visitor

Boards similar to ZCU102

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am looking for a development board similar to ZCU102 but with more AXI masters from PS to PL. ZCU102 has 3 total (AXI HPM0/1 FPD, AXI HPM0 LPD) which is not sufficient for my purpose.

Any pointers are appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Re: Boards similar to ZCU102

Jump to solution

I think you'll be waiting about ten years for that. It will have to wait until the next generation of Xilinx chips, as the Zynq UltraScale+ has the configuration you described across all devices.

However, this should not be a problem. Just stick an AXI Interconnect in the PL, set it to one slave port (which connects to your AXI Master from the PS) and as many Master ports as you want.

2 Replies
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Jump to solution

I think you'll be waiting about ten years for that. It will have to wait until the next generation of Xilinx chips, as the Zynq UltraScale+ has the configuration you described across all devices.

However, this should not be a problem. Just stick an AXI Interconnect in the PL, set it to one slave port (which connects to your AXI Master from the PS) and as many Master ports as you want.

Visitor ayooshb2
Visitor

Jump to solution

Thanks! I did not realize that all current chips have this limitation. You are right, functionally this is not a problem. But AXI buses seem to be the bottleneck when multiple high perf cores access PL DRAM.

0 Kudos