UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Kintex Ultrascale Board Availability at Vivado 2014.4

Jump to solution

How to get Kintex Ultrascale Boards (KCU105) at Vivado 2014.4's Default Part-->Boards Section option. In my Vivado 2014.4 there is no any Ultrascale Boards.

Regards,
krishna@logictronix.com
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Re: Kintex Ultrascale Board Availability at Vivado 2014.4

Jump to solution

@krishnagaihre Website is down here. I have board.xml file for 2014.4.1. PFA

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16 Replies
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Jump to solution

@krishnagaihre  Cant you download 2015.1? here are the steps to get this in 2014.4.1

1) Download the PCIE-tutorial pdf and attachment (rdf0316 kcu 105), you will see the board_part.xml

Please check the snapshot

2) Extract the board_part.xml file to this location: C:\Xilinx\Vivado\2014.4\data\boards\board_parts\kintexu\kcu105\1.0

3)  create a new project and select the board part KCU105

P.S The board.xml in 2015.1 has all the interfaces compared to 2014.4 xml file so i would recommend you to please download the latest vivado to use the latest board file

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

forum.JPG
forum.JPG
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @krishnagaihre,

Kintex Ultrascale Evaluation board has been added from Vivado 2015.1 release So as suggested by @pratham You need to download Vivado 2015.1 to use KUC105 board.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/download.html

Thanks,

Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution
Thank You for Suggesting solutions, I am downloading 2015.1 , and also tried on 2014.4 now. Thanks again!
Regards,
krishna@logictronix.com
0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Jump to solution

@krishnagaihre Please close this thread by makring it as a solution

-Pratham

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

@pratham , Can you please provide me the file : RDF0316 - KCU105 PCIe Design Files (2014.4.1 ES3) zip file, from which you gave the snapshots.I am not able to get the file for 2014.4.1, rather i get for 2015.1.  I need it cause 2015.1 seems to take time for download.  Thanks!

Regards,
krishna@logictronix.com
0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Jump to solution

@krishnagaihre https://secure.xilinx.com/webreg/login.do?oamProtectedResource=wh%3Dwww.xilinx.com%20wu%3D%2Fwebreg%2Fclickthrough.do%3Fcid%3D385062%26license%3DRefDesLicense%26filename%3Dxtp350-kcu105-pcie-es3-2014-4-1.pdf%26languageID%3D1%20wo%3D1%20rh%3Dhttps%3A%...

Please note you need 2014.4.1 not the 2014.4. Why dont you download either 2015.1?

-Pratham

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Use the following link:

http://xgoogle.xilinx.com/search?output=xml_no_dtd&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&client=support&proxystylesheet=support&site=Answers_Docs_Forums&filter=0&num=200&sort=date:D:L:d1&getfields=*&show_dynamic_navigation=1&requiredfields=-Archived%3Atrue&q=xtp350&as_q...

Click on .zip file to download.

zip_file.PNG

--Syed

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution
@syedz can you please provide me the working link. the link you provide is not working , shows : An unknown error occurred.
Regards,
krishna@logictronix.com
0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Jump to solution

The link given by @syedz is 2015.1. did you try link given by me for 2014.4.1? What do you want 2014.4.1 or 2015.1?

2015.1 board file will not work in 2014.4.1

-Pratham

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @krishnagaihre,

@pratham is right. I have sent you files for 2015.1 which will not work for 2014.4

I suggest you to download Vivado 2015.1 from Xilinx website.

--Syed

0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Jump to solution

@krishnagaihre Website is down here. I have board.xml file for 2014.4.1. PFA

-Pratham

Jump to solution

@krishnagaihre,

i am also getting the same error for any search on support page. Seems like the website is down.

Thanks,

Syed

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution
@pratham,Thanks for the boards_parts.xml, if you can please provide me the RDF0316 - KCU105 PCIe Design Files (2014.4.1 ES3) zip file all the attachment which consists of the file you uploaded to me.
Regards,
krishna@logictronix.com
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution
@pratham, @syedz, Thanks again!
Regards,
krishna@logictronix.com
0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Jump to solution

@krishnagaihre PFA

-Pratham

Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution
Thanks Again!
Regards,
krishna@logictronix.com
0 Kudos