UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RfSoc ZCU111 DAC implementation with Baremetal

Hello,

I have been trying to implement a DAC example in order to generate a sine waveform on DAC output.

The block diagram of my design is the following,BlockDiagram.png

The usp_rf_data_converter was set as following:img1.pngimg2.pngimg3.png

The dds_compiler block is responsible for generating the sine waveform. I think that it correctly generates the sine waveform, since I am able to obtain the exepected signal and see it on ILA. However, when I connect an oscilloscope to usp_rf_data_converter I only see a constant voltage instead of a sine wave. DDS_compiler block was set as following:

img4.pngimg5.pngimg6.pngimg7.pngimg8.png

I was not able to attache the project's code on vivado 2019.1 because it is larger than the maximum allowed, although I can send by e-mail if anyone wants to try it. I attached the sdk main. I used the baremetal library.

If anyone has insight on this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: RfSoc ZCU111 DAC implementation with Baremetal

Hi @marianaferreiraramos ,

Wanted to know if you got your this issue resolved ?? I am too facing a similar issue. When I try to execute the read_write example present in github (link:  https://github.com/Xilinx/embeddedsw/blob/master/XilinxProcessorIPLib/drivers/rfdc/examples/xrfdc_read_write_example.c) it executes fine, but I do not see any wave or output in my oscilloscope. Please let me know if you got this resolved and how.

Thanks,

V

0 Kudos

I wouldn't mind taking a look at it. User name is email.

0 Kudos

Hi chris@cleverpacket.org ,

I just sent an email with the code. Thank you.

0 Kudos

Hi @vish.bh30 ,

I couldn't solve the issue yet. My code is in the following link: 

https://uapt33090-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/marianaferreiraramos_ua_pt/Eq7cSZNwvmdLqxabanS1RYYBvI0hV9OYlTZdM4jhxlxAhw?e=OnY9Of

Please check if you can execute it. With this sdk I am only able to see a constant output voltage instead of a sine wave, as you can see on ILA input.

If you have made any progress please let me know.

0 Kudos