UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Participant nishantseth07
Participant

Use GTX SMA Transmitter of ZC706

Hi 

I want to transmit my data using GTX SMA transmitter of ZC706 board. I have gone through the zc706 user guide but didn't get any solution. Is there is any example code is available to understand the procedure of data transmission using GTX SMA.

Thanks in Advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Use GTX SMA Transmitter of ZC706

Hi @nishantseth07 :

The ZC706 board provides access to 16 GTX transceivers in which one GTX transceiver is wired to SMA connectors (RX: J32, J33 TX: J35, J34).

You can refer below link for ZC706 GTX IBERT Design (It is regenerated for Vivado 2015.4) https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/zc706/2015_4/xtp243-zc706-ibert-c-2015-4.pdf.

You can download example design and follow the steps given in the tutorial from this link.

Thanks,

Priyanka

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find this information useful, please mark it "accept as solution"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participant nishantseth07
Participant

Re: Use GTX SMA Transmitter of ZC706

HI Priyanka

I gone through this Pdf but still not able to understand that how can i transmit my data(in the form of 0 and 1) using SMA GTX pin. In the build project where should i change to add my data to transmit using GTX SMA.

0 Kudos