UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie ftauziac

ZCU102 - Board User Interface software

Hi,

I try to use the ZCU102 - Board User Interface (BoardUI.exe) to get currents on all power rails.

I follow xtp433 tutorial, I updated board firmware successfully with the 5th July 2017 version.

However in "Power" tab, I can't read any power/voltage or current. It works for the "voltages" tab and "system monitor" tab and others.

I get this error when I try to get the power on PSINTFP for example :

Running sysc func: <interpINA226:0>
Error while running sysc function
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "testthread.py", line 537, in sysc
  File "config.py", line 563, in interpINA226
ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero

This is the same error for all powers for PS side and PL side in tab "Use Default Calibration".

Thank you for your answer,

Best regards

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Visitor corydearing
Visitor

Re: ZCU102 - Board User Interface software

I have the same problem.  I am able to control clocks, read voltage, but unable to read power information and unable to read FMC HPC0 EEPROM Data.

0 Kudos

Re: ZCU102 - Board User Interface software

Hi,
Which version of System controller you are using? Can you try with any other SCUI version.

Try with 2017.4 Here is the link to download it.
https://www.xilinx.com/member/forms/download/design-license.html?cid=f11af463-30d6-4325-88f1-d5ee220bb0de&filename=rdf0382-zcu102-system-controller-c-2017-4.zip

Thanks
Harshit
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos